Meet the Dentists
Dr. Harsirat Gondara, DMD
With several years of experience in dentistry, Dr. Gondara says the best aspect of her job is that each day brings new opportunities for growth and learning. She enjoys getting to know each patient’s unique story and firmly believes in providing the highest level of care through preventive and conservative dentistry. Her attention to detail and genuine care for patients is what really sets her apart.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD), Western University of Health Sciences College of Dental Medicine
– Graduated TOP of her Class
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- State of California Dental Association (CDA)
Dr. John DiPonziano,
DMD, MAGD, DICOI
Dr. John DiPonziano has been performing the surgical placement and prosthetic restoration of dental implants since the mid-eighties.
A 1983 graduate of Temple University School of Dentistry, he also completed a three-year didactic and participatory program in Implantology at the University of Pennsylvania in 1988.
Prior to attending dental school, Dr. DiPonziano was a full-time dental technician and earned Certified Dental Technician status, which he still maintains today.
Dr. DiPonziano performs many of the implant laboratory procedures himself, and is well versed in all aspects of the implant treatment picture – from the laboratory planning phase, to surgery and prosthetic restoration.
He is a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, a credentialed member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, a Master in both the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics, and a Fellow of the American College of Dentists.
He served as President of the New Jersey Academy of General Dentistry in 2003, and Chaired the AGD Implantology Task Force, which formulated universal educational guidelines for implant training in 2009.
Dr. DiPonziano is Director of Live Surgery Seminars© which provides hands-on implant surgical training to practicing dentists in California.
- Prior to attending dental school, Dr. DiPonziano was a full-time dental technician and earned Certified Dental Technician status, which he still maintains today.
- Doctor Dental Surgery (DDS), Temple University School of Dentistry, 1983
- Completed 3 year Didactic & Participatory Program, University of Pennsylvania, 1988
- DIPLOMATE, International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- MASTER, Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
∙ Served as President of the New Jersey Academy of General Dentistry in 2003
∙ Chaired the AGD Implantology Task Force, which formulated universal educational guidelines for implant training in 2009.
- MASTER, American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
- FELLOW, American College of Dentists Dr. DiPonziano is Director of Live Surgery Seminars© which provides hands-on implant surgical training to practicing dentists in California.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
Dr. Megan Constant, DDS
We are excited to maintain our commitment to excellence with the addition of our new Orthodontist. Visit us in January when Dr. Megan Constant joins Your Dentistry to help achieve life changing smiles. She looks forward to meeting and working with you in creating the smile you’ve always wanted!
- Attended Monta Vista High School, Cupertino
- Undergraduate Work at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, Graduating with a Degree in Biology ∙ Worked as a Dental Assistant for four years
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) Degree, University of Pacific Arthur A Dugoni School of Dentistry in San Francisco
- 36 month Orthodontic Residency at the Georgia School of Orthodontics
After school Dr. Constant moved back to California to fulfill her dream of one day practicing with her father, Dr. David Constant, who has been an Orthodontist in Cupertino and Palo Alto for over 30 years.
Dr. Megan enjoys spending time with her husband, a local firefighter, and daughter Olivia. She and her husband love cooking, adventuring outside with their daughter and traveling to the beaches of Hawaii for their annual trip with their families.
Dr. Megan looks forward to meeting you and working with you to create the smile you’ve always wanted!
Dr. Phillip Nam, DDS, MS
Dr. Nam enjoys sharing and educating his professional knowledge in Periodontics and Implantology with his patients and dental colleagues. Dr. Nam’s top priority is to provide ethical patient care based on evidence-based research and the most up-to-date technology. Dr. Nam performs his implant treatments with digital dentistry, which involves minimally invasive 3D planning of ideal implant placement. Furthermore, he continues to enrich his knowledge in his professional field by taking continuing education courses every year.
Dr. Nam received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from University of California, San Francisco. Then he received his periodontics and implantology training and masters at Stony Brook University in New York.
He is a member of the American Academy of Periodontology, International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry, International Association of Dental Research, American Dental Association, and California Dental Association.
Dr. Nam achieved numerous honors and awards, including:
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) Foundation – David Steflik Memorial Research Grant
- Stony Brook Presenter Award
- Quintessence Awards
- Clinical Achievement in Periodontics
- UCSF Patient Centered Care Award
- Recognition of 120th Scientific Session Poster session and Research Competition at UCSF dental Alumni Association
- Honors at San Francisco Scholarship Foundation
- Recognition of Research Fellow at UCSF The John C. Greene Society
Dr. Nam continues to be involved in various research and publications, including:
- Long-term Clinical Outcomes of Periodontal Regenerative Procedure: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Evaluation CBCT Accuracy In-vitro Using Different Radiological Devices
- Impact of Kilovoltage-Peak Setting on Implant Measurement Accuracy In Vitro
- Impact of Voxel-Size in CBCT Dental Implant Measurements In Vitro
- Outcomes of Metal-Ceramic Versus Metal-Acrylic Resin Implant-Supported Fixed Complete Dental Prostheses: Systematic review and Meta-analysis of Biological Complications and Patient-centered Outcomes
Dr. Nam continues to teach and present various dental topics, including:
- Implant and Periodontology Faculty of 11th Gangnam Implant Academy Live Surgery Couse
- – Guest speaker for the clinical trial of “Periodontal Regeneration: Achieving Success Through Tissue Engineering” in Seoul National University, South Korea. (https://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=qofodl&logNo=221313777249&redirect=Dlog&widgetTypeCall=true)
We Look Forward to Meeting You!
We are just off 101 with ample parking in Madrone Plaza, Morgan Hill
Discover Efficient, Predictable, And Convenient Dentistry
Monday: 9am to 6pm
Tuesday-Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturday: 8am to 4pm
Sunday: by Appointment
Dental Practice of Dr. H Gondara
795 Cochrane Road, Suite 120,
Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Phone: (408) 520-1782
Monday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Sunday – by Appointment